0

Singkawang Landscape

Posted by Mathias Japri on 6:52 AM in
I have a chance to shoot landscape with Mr. Jomandi Loka and Mr. Bobby Bong, This is my first time ever I shoot Singkawang Landscape, even it's a very limited time (3 days it's not enough) not counting on a rainy overcasted day, I really feel it's not enough... I will be back...
I'm very enjoying my time shooting landscape with them, hopefully will photographing again with them in the future. It's such an honour to shoot with them, it's a masterclass session...

 Mr. Jomandi Loka

Ok, Day1, I went to hidden landscape spot in Singkawang, It's an Ex Gold Mine outskirt of Singkawang town, you can see it on google earth. That's landscape is made of a destroyed forrest...well  We go there early in the morning to shoot startrails.... I wasn't have my remote shutter release with me.... but I manage to got my startrails shoot anyway.

 
 Mr. Bobby Bong 
  Mr. Jomandi Loka
   Mr. Bobby Bong
It's me, Photo Taken by Mr. Bobby Bong

On Mornig Day2, We went to a beach. I forgot where is it, since it's a new location. We got there early morning to shot start trails... without a remote release and  my photo fails because of shake :(....

On Day 3 afternoon.....it's a overcasted day...
So we went to a place call "Taman Eria"...so we go there to bath, and shoot some rivers stream and some macros.
  Family of Mr. Bobby Bong

Ok... See you next time.. :D well it's seems my photo are getting blurred,  I cannot do nothing about it, it's the blogger autoresizer, if you feel the image quality is low, just click on the pic and you will see unresized photo.

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2009 Mathias Japri Photography All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.