0

Guang Zhou Street Hunt

Posted by Mathias Japri on 3:31 AM in ,
I have a trip to Guang Zhou, China, Recently. So as I hit the street my camera will be ready to. hehe...

Some people there are not so happy when you point your lense to their face. So this time I have to extra bold, especially in the MTR where no photography is allowed. If you start peeping in the viewfinder, shortly a security officer will approach you and say no photograph. Even I have check the surounding are safe from the officer, as soon i start to click few frames, shortly there after an officer will come and say no photograph and ask me to delete it. later on I realized they are monitoring me from the cctv and comunicating from the radio... sigh....

Well enough talking,.. below is the people in the foggy street of Guang Zhou...

Well... hope you have a picture how is Guang Zhou look like... although I don't have many city scape shoot since the wheater is very foggy and overcasted, and I travel via MTR a lot... sigh.. okhay.. see you next episode..

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2009 Mathias Japri Photography All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.