0

Nikon D90, Actions straight out of the box!

Posted by Mathias Japri on 4:30 AM in ,
After a long and frustating consideration about what camera to buy, at last I have made my mind yesterday. I bought a Nikon D90 digital SLR. So I went to a place named "Passer Baroe" and go to "Aneka Jaya Photo". This place have the best bargain prices on nikon cameras in entire Indonesia. And it supply you with the white market official guarantee camera and not the grey market or black market stuff. So I purchase my new D90 over there.

Great, after initial test was ok, made the payment, and I went to seek a watch repair store because my watch stop ticking, it seems run out of the battery. I found one store with a good bargain , so I agree to do the battery replacement with him, and while he was just done with my watch, he got a phone call, The phone call was from his wife telling him that a fire blaze near his home. So I paid him and it seems he is going to rush to his house. I went to the parking lot, with question where was the fire happened??

As I exit from the passer baroe's parking lot, I saw couple of firefighter trucks, Instantly I followed them to the blaze location.  It was very crowded, and chaotic, I couldn't ressits to do the photo shoots, So I park my bike, and I get my brand new Nikon d90 out of the box, insert a 8G SDcard, attach  a Sigma 10 - 20mm. dial to P, and I blend in to the crowd.



 
 
 
 
 


 

 



At last everything it's ok, symbolized by the fireman's thumb up. Because the battery is depleting, since it has not being charge before, I decided to go home, while i walk to my motor bike, I so this bizzare looking man. his name is "E' eng".

He got blister all over his body since he was a child, and he stated, that he had try all medication with no luck. So I ask permission to shoot couple of shoots, just after about 5 frame, battery runs out. Time To go home.

On the way home I can't stop thinking, How good is a D90 was. It really satisfied me right out from the box, and I don't regret that I choose it.

Later on, while writing this blog, I just discover I haven't do the date and time adjustment while taking the shoot above. :D

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2009 Mathias Japri Photography All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.