0

Jakarta Flood

Posted by Mathias Japri on 3:51 AM in , ,
Now it's December, it's rainy season in Indonesia, when it come to the keyword "rain" people in Jakarta will asociate it with flood. A night long rain will cause Jakarta in chaos in the morning, the city will almost shut down, grid locks will make Jakarta traffic unaccessible.

I have recorded few pictures of Jakarta flood around my neighborhood in Tanjung Duren area in West Jakarta or Jakarta Barat, on 2008 it all happen with a Heavy rain and thunder storm in one night...
 
I was capturing a lot of lighting picture that night. I will post a blog about lighting in the future..
Later on on the morning... the rain still continues...The sky was so dark...
 


I met a Photog during the hunt, his name is Andy Makkawarru He is a Profesionall Photographer.

The Grid Lock continues till night, Next morning Jakarta's Polution sky is washed clean by the rain, I can see a Mountain from my place. And the street are all dry  just leaving the trash and mud all over the place. well that's it.. see you next time..






0 Comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright © 2009 Mathias Japri Photography All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.